Search This Blog

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Inside-out Cheesecake


I'm always looking for new dessert ideas, and I love ones that look more complicated than they were.  Again, on pinterest.com I found a perfect example of this.  Cheesecake filled raspberries, which I lovingly call "inside-out cheesecake".  I had the perfect opportunity to make these too.  Dan and I, with friends, got lawn tickets to the Cleveland Orchestra's 4th of July concert at the Blossom Center in Cuyahoga Falls.  That meant a picnic, YAY! And of course a red white and blue dessert.  

So, what you need for this dessert:
- Raspberries and/or blueberries
- Cheesecake (pre-made or your own- a recipe that doesn't have raw egg)
- Graham crackers
- Frosting bags (ziplocks would probably work too)

First you wash the raspberries, crush up the graham crackers, and fill your frosting bag with the cheesecake (I used Philadelphia's pre-made stuff simply because I can't get enough of the stuff).

Then, you put the froster nozzle in the raspberry and fill it up...

'Til it's just a little over the top.

Then you dunk them in the graham cracker crumbs.

AND THAT'S IT!

So simple, so yummy.

They're great, because you get the satisfaction and taste of the cheesecake, but you're getting so many less calories, and full raspberries.

Next, for the raspberries.

I put as much cheesecake in top as I could.

Dunked, and done!
One of the easiest, yummiest, most impressive desserts I've made or seen.  Let me know what you think, and believe me, you won't regret making these!

1 comment:

  1. My mouth is watering!!! I love cream cheese with anything, but my favorite is with fruit. Insanely easy and I can't wait to try. Clever Bug :D

    ReplyDelete