Search This Blog

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Keeping Baby Clothes Organized

The summer is almost over.  For us this year, it means moving in with our dear friends, Amy and Anthony for a while.
Saving money, and what-not.

Unfortunately, that also means we aren't able to do a "Toddler Summer School" theme this week.  But I did want to share a little tid-bit on staying organized.

Before Aidan was born, I bought 6 Sterilite containers.  I made labels that said, "Newborn/0-3 Months", "6 Months", "9 Months", "12 Months" and "18 Months".  When people gave us baby clothes, I would wash them, roll them, and put them in the appropriate container.  When he got to that size, I simply pulled out the container, and voila! clean, ready-to-wear clothes.


Then, once he grew them out, I washed them, rolled them up again, and put them back in the container.  Ready for possible baby number two, or giving to someone down the road.


4 of those boxes fit perfectly in one medium sized Home Depot box.


Organization saved the day!  Woohoo!


Ready for moving day!

Hope you enjoyed the tip!  Feel free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment