Search This Blog

Saturday, December 15, 2018

DIY Baby Girl Headband

I'm neck deep in girl-world, and unapologetic about it!
I fully embraced boy-world the first time around, but I'm really excited that I get to dive into bows and flowers!

I really liked these soft hairbands I found all around Etsy, and bought a bunch.  But then, I wondered if there was a way that I could make them!  My mom gave me some cute flowers she bought, in the off-chance there was ever a girl our lives, haha!


So, I searched around for instructions, and found a few and thought I'd share it with you!

Here's what you'll need:

- 1 pair of pantyhose
- Flower, bow, whatever
- Hot glue gun
- Scissors 


1. Cut the leg part of the hose into 1 inch strips.

2. Stretch them a little until they roll on either side (like in the middle of the picture), creating the band.

3. Glue flower or bow on the band.

4. Allow to cool, and voila!



This way, you can always make a hairband to go with a particular outfit!  Also, these are not at all tight, so you don't have to worry about it hurting their little heads. 
Perfectly delicate, just like your little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment