Search This Blog

Friday, December 9, 2011

Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve... Or Sweater.


One of the main things I like to make is jewelry.  I love the glass beads you can find in Europe, or how much cheaper the Swarovski crystal beads are than here, and how love how one piece of jewelry can change a whole outfit.  I also really love working with felt.  One of my favorite things to make, are felt heart pins.  The selling of these in my senior year helped pay for my ticket to see my then fiancee for Christmas.



You're the key to my heart!


This one is just so simple, and so sweet!  I love this one!
You don't want to get ice cream on your front... unless it looks THIS  cute!

Mmmm... Spaghetti!

Peas never looked so good!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea honey!! You have been making and creating things all your life. Great way to share tips and get ideas. I'll be sure to drop by :D

    ReplyDelete